Skip to main content

New Beginning

Welcome to my first blog post! I don't decide to do things out of the blue, maybe something came up in mind. I mean it would be fun to have a blog where I could share my art, thoughts, knowledge and whatever else come to my mind.
and Who am I ? I am YOU! a regular person who love to take a risk with life.

Comments

  1. U are almost there! It's really initiative...,,👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your "New beginning".👍☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

History Weekend 3: Brilliant Chapter of Indian History

History Weekend Before I dive in, first I should tell you about this page. This page holds some infamous, famous, and information about the origin of the earth's continents, countries, and their history of survival . Disclaimer This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore. For more information read disclaimer . Well, we have all grown up watching  Ramayana ,  Mahabharat ,  Krishna Leela,  and so on. They taught us that   humanity is the only religion . They all belong to the  Vedic period , which occupies the most prominent place in Indian history. The Vedic culture occupied a proud place among the cultures of the world and added a brilliant chapter to Indian history.  Read our previous history weekend post: Tales of Continents Origin and  Rising of Asian culture and tradition . Emerged of Vedic Culture and Civilization in ...

My Inspiration Behind The Card of Queen

 Dear Reader Who says you have to grow up                                                            -  Walt Disney Follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube .  Whenever you watch a Disney movie, it will take you to another world of joy. Or maybe to neverland. It will bring joy, happiness, gratefulness and much more. It will refresh your childhood imagination. I am recently watching this TV Series Once Upon A Time . If you haven't watched it yet here is the quick summary (Spoiler Alert): this show is about a princess, umm you are thinking right- Snow White , Whose mother died (The Queen) than his father aka The King married to another woman named Regina , Who will become Th...