Skip to main content

Get Inspired

Greeting Readers


Sometimes, I kill time by reading a book. The best part of book they are fictional and full of adventure, drama, emotions, motivational and inspiring.

One of my favorite novel is "Till the Last Breath" by Durjoy Datta. This novel is about two youngsters fighting for their lives but uncertain about whether they have any hope for survival. The book is about Dushyant Roy and Pihu Malhotra.

I fascinated by the brilliant 19 year old medical student Pihu character in the novel. I mean she is smart, fun loving, curious but she is suffering from incurable, fatal disease hurtling her at a slow, painful, uncertain death.

I don't wanna spoil the fun if you haven't read it.But her struggle with this disease changed her life.

Even she knew she wouldn't return from from the clutches of death, so she decide to give it to someone who is being loved by few... 

She always have a back for her friends!    

Here is my imagination on Pihu Malhotra.

 

Now dear readers share your favorite character of any novel in the comment section who had inspired you.

 

Thank you for reading xoxo

If you liked this post please comment and share.

Comments

  1. My favorite character is Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice. She is a well-read woman, who knows where to draw a line. Living in an era where finding a groom is the only boon a woman could perhaps get, Elizabeth aka Lizzie has the dignity to keep her ground and ensure that she never falls for a man who is full of prejudice or doesn't shy away from hurting her pride.

    P.S.: Love your art. 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really get inspired thank you for sharing 😘.
      And thank you for commenting xoxo

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...