Skip to main content

The Road so far!

 Dear Readers



It's been a while I haven't post any blog from the past two weeks. But I don't have any regrets. Cause finally, I have started my new 

YouTube Channel Art n' Art.


Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.

I am a self-taught artist, and there are many people out there like me. Youtube is an amazing platform to share your creativity and skills. Well, If we dig deeper,  the purpose of Youtube is actually for teaching.

You can also check out Top 5 motivational TedTalks for introverts.



Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.


I believe that you can do anything. I try to make the art that everyone can do. And I hope you like my channel!


The Road so far!

  • The First Video I have uploaded on 1 September 2020. With the blessings of Lord Ganesha (Pratham pujnaye).

 

Subscribe for more Youtube.


  • The second video I have uploaded on 3 September 2020. The Night Moon using oil pastel colours.


Subscribe for more Youtube.


  • The third video I have uploaded on 5 September 2020. The Flower painting using earbuds with watercolours.


Subscribe for more Youtube.


  • The fourth art video I have uploaded on 8 September 2020. The Night sky using only 3 oil pastel colour.


Subscribe for more Youtube.


  • The fifth video I have uploaded on 10 September 2020. The Beautiful Landscape using earbuds with watercolours.


Subscribe for more Youtube.


  • The sixth video I have uploaded on 12 September 2020, The Bouquet using pencil colours/ Staedtler.


Subscribe for more Youtube.


 Weekend Special DIY

  • Easy DIY Birthday cards


Subscribe for more Youtube.


  • Easy DIY Pen stand


Subscribe for more Youtube.

Dear reader which Video do you love the most? And What would you like to see in some of the next Videos?
  Let me know in the comment.

 

Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,

Princy

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...