Skip to main content

Top 10 canva font combination that you should try

Dear creators

When creating the Instagram post,  Facebook post, website banners, and presentation with CANVA, it can be troublesome deciding on which fonts to use. So, I put together a list of the top 10 best CANVA font combinations. I hope you will find it informative. 


If we take a look at social media posts or websites which has millions of monthly users. So, it’s a no brainer for content creators to use digital platforms to grow traffic.

The only way to have a chance with your content going viral on the internet is by creating eye-catching, attractive Posts.

Plus point: the CANVA combination that I have created are all free.  


Here are some fundamental font tips:

FONT TIPS:

  • Use fonts that stand out.
  • Make sure that they are easy to read.
  • It’s common to use a BOLD font with a script or thin font. But make sure the script font is still readable.
  • Keep the font colours simple
  • Use 2-3 different fonts. Using the same font on the whole Post design can be boring

10 best CANVA font combinations:

1. Magic Letters 🔮


2. Velvety Essence 🩰


3. Dream Catcher 💭


4. Aromatic 🌸


5. Old is Gold 🗝


6. Tie up 🎀


7. Novelist📜


8. Musical 🎼


9. Aesthetic 👑


10. Feel the vibes 🙃



Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,






Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow. 

Social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.


More Post






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...

My Inspiration Behind The Card of Queen

 Dear Reader Who says you have to grow up                                                            -  Walt Disney Follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube .  Whenever you watch a Disney movie, it will take you to another world of joy. Or maybe to neverland. It will bring joy, happiness, gratefulness and much more. It will refresh your childhood imagination. I am recently watching this TV Series Once Upon A Time . If you haven't watched it yet here is the quick summary (Spoiler Alert): this show is about a princess, umm you are thinking right- Snow White , Whose mother died (The Queen) than his father aka The King married to another woman named Regina , Who will become Th...