Skip to main content

How to claim a Website on Pinterest

Dear Readers

Verifying your site on the Pinterest sound complex! Well, Pinterest site verification has many brilliant benefits and doesn’t have to be hard at all! Verifying your website on Pinterest gives you access to valuable business features. 


Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube. 



For example, you can gain access to analytics on Pinterest, and your profile photo will be on all Pins from your site. Prompting users to visit your page and a small globe icon will appear next to your website’s URL on your profile, assuring visitors of your authenticity.


How to Verify or Claim Your Website on Pinterest by Uploading a Meta Tag



Step 1. Go to your Pinterest profile and click on the edit button



Step 2. Click on “Claim”.



Step 3. “Claim Website” button.




Step 4. Copy the Code




Step 5. Add the code to your website’s head section.




Step 6. Click “Finish” back on Pinterest


See? Pinterest Website Verification Isn’t Extremely Hard!


Want to know some more blogging tips and tricks? comment below!


Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,

Princy

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...

History Weekend 5: Why is Alexander's conquer is the most significant phase in Indian history? Part I

  History Weekend Before I dive in, first I should tell you about this page. This page holds some infamous, famous and information about the origin of the earth continents, countries and their history of survivals. Disclaimer This post may contain affiliate links where at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.   You can also check out my series on the Ancient history weekend . Alexander III of Macedon , commonly known as Alexander the Great. He was a king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon . He was born in Pella in 356 BC and succeeded his father Philip II to the throne at the age of 20. He spent most of his ruling years on an original military campaign through western Asia and northeast Africa, and by the age of thirty, he had created one of the greatest empires of the ancient world, stretching from Greece to northwestern India. He was undefeated in battle and is wid...