Skip to main content

Be Thankful

Within moments, the entire place came into the grasp of darkness and black clouds began to roar.

 Greeting readers! 

If you live in Delhi , you know what I am talking about. The last night ravishing rain of course.

As for my family, we decided to walk on roof after dinner. Then my parents thankful to God everything they have for that moment.

Suddenly it came my consciousness "How many times we have thankful for anything ?"

So, Why would we wait for thanksgiving!

Let thankful for at least 5 things, which make you feel alive. 


Here is my "thankful for" list:

  • I am thankful for my Family health.
  • I am thankful for the hard times that I have experienced in the past which always reminds me

 "life is short so live it with kindness and forgiveness"

  • I am thankful for my amazing crazy friends.
  • I am thankful for the sunshine. "The sun's warmth can brighten any day".
  • I am thankful for ability to Love.
Now dear readers share your thankful for list in comment section. 
Thank you for reading.

 If you like the post please share, comment and don't forget to  follow.

Comments

  1. My "thankful for" list:
    - always thankful for me beautiful life.
    - my family/friends who cares for me
    always.
    - thankful to god for giving me all the
    opportunities to know me that who i am
    and what can i do.
    -all the failures which teaches me
    something that is always helpful for my
    life ahead.
    - and yess giving me that confidence to
    think and take decisions.
    And many more things that i have in my life :)
    You're doing very well... Keep it up... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing dear. And I am looking forward to see your blog very soon 😍😘😘

      Delete
  2. Thankful to god for everything I have🙏
    Thankful to have such a talented twin sister i.e., you
    Thankful to have wonderful family
    Thankful to have a beautiful life
    Thankful to have lovely friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing and I am grateful to have you in life.

      Delete
  3. Thankful to have an inspiring guru. Thankful to have this beautiful life.
    Thankful to have an amazing family.
    Thankful to have a healthy life.
    Thankful to have an amazing memories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...