Skip to main content

Make a Change

Greeting Readers


GROWING IS PAINFUL. CHANGE IS PAINFUL.

but nothing is as painful as staying stuck some where 

you don't belong. 


Growing in the big city is hard. Once you've have gotten attached to everything a big city brings - it's hard to step away.

Big cities can be your favourite place or your worst nightmare.

Why! Ask yourselves?

Don't you think people judge you for no reason, babbling behind your back and spread rumours about you?

The worst they just talk to you cause they want something.

Today's everyone desires to reach the height of success by utilising other people. But they have no idea how they affected other people health, especially mental health.


As the Indian Journal of Psychiatry report says there are 33% of people who are dealing with depression and 2% are dealing with a general anxiety disorder (GAD). Plus still, it is rising.


Those reports are based on those people who know about their mental health. And what about those who have no idea if they have it?


Some people hide from it cause of society stereotyped views about mental illness.

Many people believe that people with mental health are violent and dangerous in fact, they are more at risk of being attacked or harming themselves than harming other people.

Many people experience anxiety at some point in their lives. It is just a response to stressful life events.


Signs of Anxiety :

  1. Feeling "on edge".
  2. Feeling agitated
  3. Fatigue
  4. Excessive worrying
  5. Irritability behaviour
  6. Insomnia
  7. Avoiding social situation
  8. Fear
  9. Overthinking

If you can relate with some of the sign, then don't panic.


There are many natural ways to overcome those kinds of stressful situations.

Well, I tried to transform those feeling into something positive and productive.


Here are my natural methods of therapy :


  • I draw my feelings.
  • Writing
  • Reading
  • Listen to soft music
  • communication ( I prefer this the best therapy if you communicate with any experienced person about your anxiety or you can talk to someone close to you. )
  • Exercise and yoga
  • Watch videos to overcome ( I recommend TedTalk).


Now dear readers tell me if you have ever felt that way. What have you done to overcome? Share your therapy ideas in below comment section.


Thank you for reading 


Please share, comment and don't forget to follow. 


Comments

  1. I must mention that you are coming up with really great thoughts. And yes, there are many people out there who are not even aware about the mental health issues they are dealing with, in my view people should be vocal about "mental health" issues and not make it any sort of taboo.
    According to me the best way to deal with any type of mental health issue is to discuss it with an experienced person or psychiatrist. 😇

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Every single one counts.🙌 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...