Skip to main content

How to find target audience for your blog using Instagram Q & A Event

 Dear Readers

Hurry Up! The Great Art Giveaway Challenge is here. Win exciting handmade gifts. Read the term and condition here.



Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube. 

How to find a target audience for your blog using Instagram Q & A Event

I am not a socialist as I have told you before I am an introvert. If you are new to my blog, check out my post on Are you introvert or an extrovert?

As you know, I have started my Youtube Channel Art n' Art. where I share my free art lessons for total beginners and self-improvement.

So you do such things you should know what your audience wants to watch.

So I have decided to do a question & Answer event. Where I have asked, "What you will want to see in the  next upcoming videos?"

I got a very positive response with the audience and here what I have learned.



Know Your Audience


One of the best things will provide you to connect with your audience. Communication will begin, and you will able to know What your audience needs? Which is the most important thing you should know.

It will improve your social skills and connect with your old friends, or maybe you will make some new friends!


Art Block 

Your audience is very creative. If you have any art block (which happens to me sometimes), do a Question & Answer event and get inspired by their responses.


Here are my Question & Answer Youtube Videos





Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube. 

Share your Q & A story with me? comment below!


Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,

Princy

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...