Skip to main content

Art Therapy Activity for Anxiety

 Dear Readers

Do you know Art is the best way to express your feelings? Art therapy will relax you and reduce anxiety. Art is the best medium of communication with yourself, and it also helps to find your true self.



Art can help you create connections with other people, building social skills, and raising self-esteem. Well, In my experience I can say this: It helps me to communicate and overcome the fear of being judged.


Watch this amazing Ted Talks Video for a better understanding of Art Therapy:



Today I will share some art therapy which can help you to overcome your fears!

Art Therapy Activity for Anxiety



Postcards

If you live with social anxiety, designing a postcard for someone can be a remedial art exercise. 

I’m also creating some handmade postcards for my friends and family. Why not create a postcard to brighten someone’s day and help you focus and feel less anxious?




Painting

I personally in love with this one. It is like meditation. It just calms your mind and eases the worry.

If you are not very artistic, create an abstract to understand your feelings, and you can also learn from my Youtube channel.





Mandala

If you have experienced trauma in your life and want some self-healing. This art therapy is the best way. 

The mandala is the powerful spiritual symbol that is mostly used in ceremonial rituals, in worships, sacred art and meditation. Mandalas are used by both Hindus and Buddhist to represent the universe.

Mandala means "circle"  and can help you to find your centre and find inner peace.


Recommend Mandala Videos!




Dear reader, which Art Therapy do you love the most? 
  Let me know in the comment.

Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,

Princy

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.




Comments

  1. I Love that how we can convert our stress or negitivity into something productive.
    Amazing thank you for sharing 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...