Skip to main content

My Inspiration Behind The Card of Queen

 Dear Reader


Who says you have to grow up

                                                - Walt Disney


Whenever you watch a Disney movie, it will take you to another world of joy. Or maybe to neverland. It will bring joy, happiness, gratefulness and much more. It will refresh your childhood imagination.


I am recently watching this TV Series Once Upon A Time. If you haven't watched it yet here is the quick summary (Spoiler Alert):


this show is about a princess, umm you are thinking right- Snow White, Whose mother died (The Queen) than his father aka The King married to another woman named Regina, Who will become The Evil Queen in later. The fascinating thing about the series is "Evil isn't born, it's made." Regina was a kind woman like snow white once, but the circumstances she has faced throughout her youth made her cold. I don't want to spoil the fun so watch this series on Hotstar Disney plus.


My Inspiration Behind The Card of Queen


The inspiration for this Art has come from this series. I have made the Evil Queen on top, which is showing her present. And then I have made Snow White at the bottom which represents her past.


The evil queen was a kind, innocent, joyful and adventures person. Even in her some past events, she has saved Snow White's life. Her Love taken away by her mother and she blames Snow White for her.

But Why? That is the question we are all wondering. Why she has so much hatred for Snow White?


Once Upon a Time, there was a beautiful girl, and her name was Regina. She is madly in love with a boy who works at the Horse Stable. But her mother promised the king that her daughter would marry him. The innocent Snow White got excited about it, and want to meet her new mother who has saved her life. That night Snow White find her with another man, Regina told her not to tell anyone about this. She will run away with this Horse stable man and live happily ever after. Snow White swear to it. But Regina's mother knows something is cooking up between Snow and Regina. She tricked Snow to tell her the secret. After knowing the secret Regina's mother murdered the Horse stable boy. And Regina Blamed Snow White for all of this. To take revenge for her love, she became The Evil Queen.


The Card of Queen






Dear reader, what is your disney inpiration for today? And who is your inspiration of the day? 
  Let me know in the comment.

Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,

Princy

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...