Skip to main content

The Inspiration behind the Mountain Artwork

 Dear Reader


One can speak poetry just by arranging colours well.

                                            - Vincent Van Gogh


The inspiration behind the Mountain Artwork


Art is Love, Therapy, Dream, Fun, Messy, your voice and life. More than that a feeling of Joy. So my today's post is the inspiration behind The Mountain Painting!

Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube. 

It is non-other than Bob Ross. If you don't recognise him by his name than watch Deadpool 😂!

Robert Norman Ross was an American painter, art instructor and television host. He was the creator and host of The Joy of Painting (which is also available on Youtube), an instructional television program that aired from 1983 to 1994 on PBS in the United States and Canada, Latin America and in Europe.

I do watch art video a lot to learn new things but to learn something new we should know the basics. If you wanted to be a self-taught artist this is the one of step you should follow.

I love the winter season and I wanted to make something heavenly for it. Which is soothing and subtle for the audience. Then I watched this video of Bob Rose from his show The Joy of Painting, where he mentioned he has some beautiful memories from the winter land Alaska. 

As a self-taught artist, I always paint things which reflects my feeling, a memory and more than that my self. Bob Ross is one the artist who paints his art from it. Which is truly Inspiring 🙌!

And as he said -

Give it a try, You won't believe the things you can make


Here is my The Mountain Art Painting


Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube. 

Bob Ross- Winter Oval


Follow me on Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube. 

Dear reader, which season do you love the most? And who is your inspiration of the day? 
  Let me know in the comment.

Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,

Princy

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...

My Inspiration Behind The Card of Queen

 Dear Reader Who says you have to grow up                                                            -  Walt Disney Follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube .  Whenever you watch a Disney movie, it will take you to another world of joy. Or maybe to neverland. It will bring joy, happiness, gratefulness and much more. It will refresh your childhood imagination. I am recently watching this TV Series Once Upon A Time . If you haven't watched it yet here is the quick summary (Spoiler Alert): this show is about a princess, umm you are thinking right- Snow White , Whose mother died (The Queen) than his father aka The King married to another woman named Regina , Who will become Th...