Skip to main content

Illustrated Coffee facewash Label Concept

 

Sharing is caring!

Designed by Princy, the concept for Coffee facewash flaunts pride, meaning, and prime quality.

Design exploration for an illustrated label that flaunts the pride and joy of owning and running a small, happy business that sells to locals. I have tried to represent the core ingredient of the facewash. Coffee may help reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin, decrease the appearance of sunspots, redness, and fine lines.

The idea was to create a fun, illustrated label that shows off the effectiveness and premium vibe that a facewash accompanies. The name and design elements were chosen keeping in mind that the facewash would be sold locally, and the colours were chosen to best represent the respective flavours.

Coffee Label Mock up

This post contains copyright where no one can use this post externally. It would be a legal offence.
Until my next graphic project post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,







Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow. 

Social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...

History Weekend 5: Why is Alexander's conquer is the most significant phase in Indian history? Part I

  History Weekend Before I dive in, first I should tell you about this page. This page holds some infamous, famous and information about the origin of the earth continents, countries and their history of survivals. Disclaimer This post may contain affiliate links where at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.   You can also check out my series on the Ancient history weekend . Alexander III of Macedon , commonly known as Alexander the Great. He was a king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon . He was born in Pella in 356 BC and succeeded his father Philip II to the throne at the age of 20. He spent most of his ruling years on an original military campaign through western Asia and northeast Africa, and by the age of thirty, he had created one of the greatest empires of the ancient world, stretching from Greece to northwestern India. He was undefeated in battle and is wid...