Skip to main content

How Drawing can Affect Your Brain

 Dear Readers

A drawing is simply a line going for a walk

- Paul Klee


You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have! There is no wonder doing art or drawing will make you creative and enhance your motor skills. 😉 

We are all creative beings. Creation is an ongoing process that defines us both biological or psychological. However, our lifestyle is so hectic that our versatile and multitasking brains don't get the time to adopt it. 

Did you know your brain always want to create? As you read, it is vital to remember that your brain likes to create. It is in your DNA, it is in your cells, and it is in your sub-atomic structure. You are a creative being.


Why?

The drawing can affect your brain in many ways:

  • Improves your memory
  • Reduce Anxiety
  • Make you feel happy
  • Creating art may ease your physical pain
  • Make you more springy
  • Improve focus and concentration
  • Make you extra creative


Brains are puzzling. These effects are studied all over the world. But I submit that 'drawing' is the simplest form of creation that can produce the design. We are literally taking our brain's engine and creating something 'outside' of individually as an interpretation of something inside of ourselves.


Related Blog-

How to find your art style

Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,







Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow. 

Social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...