Skip to main content

It's Never Too Late to Start Over!

Dear Readers

It's been a long time since you've not seen me around. Life is full of twists and turns that you'll never know what you find next? I've been really busy with my 9-7 job and my open studies. However, I need to carry on with what I've started. I cannot just give up or left something in the middle. That's what today's blog is about - STARTING OVER!


In our daily life, things happen beyond our control. And we can’t help but hunger for a change and a spin of transformation. We have to outline different ways to thrive beyond stagnation.
After realization, I want to take control of the wheel of my life. All I need is to stay motivated and follow certain rules. Sounds easy right! But simple as this sounds it's hard to do.

It is a process of changing certain happenings, behavior, habits or situations. It inclined shift or beneficial inclined position. It is a process life ushers in with tons of ups and downs. A journey of discovery through the moments of joy, effort, barriers and challenges.

It's not sugar and candies- it can be hectic, demanding, and full of snags. I know I can not change my habit with a flick of the finger. Let's try a few tips in a constant direction:

Readdress Your Thoughts



The brain is the consequential part of your body that can make ultimate changes. Change can be tough and it demands a whole load of intrepidity, dedication, and action. And avoid staying camped in the spot of uncertainty or limitations, you have to work on your mind!

  • First comes thought
  • then collect those thoughts into ideas and plans
  • then transformed into reality.

Identify



This is the most crucial and thrilling tip of this blog. have you ever tried to talk to yourself? It's not crazy it's self-scrutiny. This includes utilizing affirmations, positive effective mantras. And good quality content to listen to.

Developing Routines



Mindset, habits, and, routines are the building blocks for success towards your wellness goals. Do you know the secret of your future is hiding in your daily routine! So, get up and start working on it. All you need to delete these hindrances such as:
laziness, judgments by yourself or others, doubts and, grumbling.

Be Grateful



We forgot that waking up each day is the first thing we should be grateful for. Practicing gratitude is essential to growth. Your mental stage is controlled with utmost satisfaction. You cannot help but look forward to every moment of enduring.

Today I am thankful for my thoughts who are saying to get back on the track!

Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,






Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow. 

Social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest|Youtube.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...