Skip to main content

How to draw our feelings?

Greeting Readers

You don't have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.


Today, I'll share how to draw your feelings. 

As we are all going through hard times, especially from recent activity. India lost brilliant stars: Shushat Singh Rajput and Irrfan Khan which left us all in mute.

We request their fans to keep them in their thoughts and celebrate their life and their work as they did so far.

We request the media to help us to maintain privacy at the moment of grief.


R.I.P for the army soldier who killed in an exchange of fire along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch district on Saturday, PTI reported.


This is a beginner-friendly art therapy exercise will help us to express ourselves and use art as the opening for our feelings.


I am inviting you to do some self art therapy. 


First, create a peaceful environment/space so that you can feel relax and calm.


Materials you need:


If you are going to draw:


  • Sketchbook or paper
  • Colour of your choice (coloured pencils, sketch pens, markers, carons, oil pastel etc.)


If you are going to paint:


  • Painting Colors
  • Sketchbook and paper
  • Paintbrushes 
  • Water


Now, before you start; identify your emotions and feelings.


Begin Art Therapy


  • Keep in touch with your feelings.
  • Close your eyes and ask if this feeling has a colour, shape and weight.
  • Draw that feeling on paper.


All you need to do is be willing to work with this feeling. We all have some kind of experience with the art, but we rarely use it to express our feelings. 


Why do we need art therapy? The answer is simple but hard to achieve because we need to express our feelings and words have limits.


Dear readers share your feelings with me. Let me know in the comment.


Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.
Now you can also follow me on social media just click on the sidebar.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...