Skip to main content

Top 10 Disney movies to watch during the quarantine

Greeting readers

Just because we are not going to Disneyland doesn't mean we can't feel the Disney magic. I mean I love Disney, I can't even imagine this world without it. 
When somebody asks me what I do for fun, I usually answer with reading and watching movies. There are so many movies that I love, so I've decided to create a list of top 10 movies.

Today we will be counting down on top 10 Disney movies to watch during the quarantine.

Let's start!
10.  Home Alone
                    


09. The little mermaid
                    

08. Onward
                    

07. Star Wars: Marathon 
                

06. Inside Out
                        

05. Frozen franchise
                        

04. Up
                    

03. The Hunchback of Notre Dame
                        


02. Wall-E
                    


01. Tangled
                        

 Which Disney movie did you recently watch? Let us know in the comments!

 Thank you for reading.


Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media just click on the sidebar.


Comments

  1. The little mermaid❤️💕😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Disney fan too. I just love watching Disney movies. Some of my favourite Disney movies are:
    1.Beauty and the beast
    2.Up
    3.The pecifier
    4.Bolt
    5.Alice in the wonderland
    6.Frozen
    7.The lion King
    8.Incredibles
    9.Inside out
    10.Big hero six
    🤩





    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have watched all of them. Amazing list thank you for sharing 🙌🙏❤

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...