Skip to main content

Take control of your life

Greeting Readers

A
smooth sea
never
made a 
skilled
sailor


We all have certain ambitions in our life and willing to take action towards achieving them. That person is not out there. You create that person you want to become.

I am working on myself every day. I create myself with my habits with my mindset, my interests. I am creating my story every day, and I have a chance to start a new chapter.
You can let go of that you don't know what to do in life, just by accepting how you feel.

Don't let society  "whatsoever they think?". Take control of your life. They don't care: How are you feeling? then why should we care?

To control your life: First, you have to accept your life as your own and should have self-realization that you are the only one who can change it at any moment.

I do remember I used to think that "I won't start a blog. What if no one reads it. And what if someone laughs at me?"

The core truth is, there is no "if". Take a lot of time to self-realize that 
you have a ONE DAY or DAY ONE you decide.
Well, As you all know what I've decided.

And I can proudly say that I am feeling better about myself and I am going after the life I desire.

Go, prepare yourself and open the doors which are forbidden.


Which dream did you recently watch? Let us know in the comments!

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.
Now you can also follow me on social media just click on the sidebar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Are you an introvert or an extrovert?

Greeting Readers This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.  O nce upon a time in a wonderland of my thoughts, I realised that I am an Introvert . I need to think things through very thoroughly before expressing an opinion. I also like change, especially when it changes something for the better. So, when I found myself in a job where I constantly told that I was too quiet, where they wanted opinions and comments on everything from day one, but weren’t open to changing anything, I knew it wasn’t for me. After leaving that job, I wanted to make sure that wherever my life took me next was better aligned to bring me joy and happiness . So I started this blog as to the way to connect to other people and help each other find joy. What is an Introvert? The word introvert word comes from Latin . The word intro means "to the inside" and vertere means ...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...