Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts . Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...
Thank you for sharing easy doodle.
ReplyDeleteI will definitely try this.
Sure, I will love to see that. 🙏😊😊
DeleteAmazing Creativity 😍♥️🌸
ReplyDeleteKeep Doing...✍️
Thank you dear 🙏
DeleteSo adorable 🤗🙂😰😱
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. This is useful 😺
ReplyDelete😊😊
DeleteThey are so cute. Loved it.
ReplyDeleteThank you 😊
Delete