Skip to main content

How to be more creative

Greeting readers



God, sometimes I got blocked as a self-taught artist. It is hard to be creative all the time. Creativity is the most important skill, not even for the artist but for all of us. According to the World Economic Forum (WEF), creativity ranks third on the list of top 10 skills employers will want in future jobs.

How can we be more creative?

Creativity is a skill that can be learned and improved.

We are full of creativity when we are children. We created the imagined fantasy world. We weren't concerned about how silly we looked. This was the only reason for our creativity. 

This is the best time to remember what it was to be like curious, to dream and to explore in the beautiful mind.

Now, How can we access the forbidden creativity inside us?

Do 5 things to be more creative:

1. Drink Tea

Are you a chai lover? lucky you! The current research demonstrates that drinking tea can improve creative performance with divergent thinking. This work contributes to understanding the function of tea on creativity and offers a new way to investigate the relationship between food and beverage consumption and the improvement of human cognition.



2. Get Inspired from another

According to the survey, people get their creativity from other people's problems. Go and listen to other's people problem and improve your creativity.



3. Read Books

One of my favourite hobbies and very known habit of successful people. Reading will transport to a new world, which is full of adventure and bring new concepts. You have to imagine the whole picture based on the author's description.



(To know more, check out my post gets inspired.)

4. Have a new Experience

We need a new experience to be creative. The most popular and best way to gain experiences is to travel. But during Lockdown, I choose to read books. I mean it a book can transport to a new place. 



5. Adopt creative hobbies

The most popular and obvious way to be more creative.
Create hobbies like photography, music, cooking, painting, reading, personal journal writing, DIY etc. More you practice, makes you more creative.



Are you agree with these points? Let me know in comments.

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.
Now you can also follow me on social media just click on the sidebar.

Comments

  1. I fully agree with you 😉.... Bcoz more you are involving in activities , more you become creative and more your personality becomes attractive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...

History Weekend 5: Why is Alexander's conquer is the most significant phase in Indian history? Part I

  History Weekend Before I dive in, first I should tell you about this page. This page holds some infamous, famous and information about the origin of the earth continents, countries and their history of survivals. Disclaimer This post may contain affiliate links where at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore.   You can also check out my series on the Ancient history weekend . Alexander III of Macedon , commonly known as Alexander the Great. He was a king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon . He was born in Pella in 356 BC and succeeded his father Philip II to the throne at the age of 20. He spent most of his ruling years on an original military campaign through western Asia and northeast Africa, and by the age of thirty, he had created one of the greatest empires of the ancient world, stretching from Greece to northwestern India. He was undefeated in battle and is wid...