Skip to main content

History Weekend 2 : Rising of Asian culture and tradition

History Weekend

Before I dive in, first I should tell you about this page. This page holds some infamous, famous and information about the origin of the earth continents, countries and their history of survivals.  

Disclaimer

This post may contain affiliate links where, at no additional price to you, I may receive a commission if you use them. I only recommend products I use, trust, and adore. 

Rising of Asian culture and tradition




Tales of continents origin just a beginning of the largest and most diverse continent: Asia. Asia is the birthplace of human civilization. kingdoms came into being one after another in the Mesopotamia Region and West Asia including the Old Babylon, Hittite, Assyria, Hebrew (the State of Israel and Jewish), the Chaldeans Kingdom (New Babylon) and Persia. The Mesopotamia Civilization has made the earliest contribution to human in agriculture, metallurgy, law, architecture, astronomy, calendar system, literature, art, etc.

Culture of South Asia

Let's trace the Asian culture and transcultural phenomena — from religious to commercial — that spanned multiple periods and geographical regions. Now is the time to ride into the phenomena of Asian culture.

The story of Indus Valley Civilization

The story of South Asian religious life begins with the river Indus and its tributaries. A long long time ago India began with the birth of Indus Valley Civilization or say Harappan Civilization. The Indus Valley was home to the largest of the four ancient urban civilizations of Egypt, Mesopotamia, India and China.
The major cities highly developed Civilization flourished in this region are Harappa, Mohenjo-Daro, Kalibangan, Lothal, Sutkagen-Dor, Dholavira, etc. The people of Harrapan worshipped the mother Goddess as the symbol of fertility. Certain trees seem to have been considered as sacred. Some people buried their dead in graves. The Harappans probably believed life after death, as their graves often contained household pottery, ornaments and mirrors belonging to the dead persons. By 1500 BC, the Harappan culture came to an end. 

Some Artefacts 


Mother Goddess

Harappan's Art 

The Major Cities

Dear readers, share your thoughts. Let me know in the comment.

 

Until my next blog post, here's wishing you lots of joy and happiness!

With love,

Princy

Thank you for reading.

Free feel to share, comment and don't forget to follow.

Now you can also follow me on social media Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Pinterest.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Which Disney Princess are you?

 Dear Readers Are you a big fan of Disney movies? If the answer is "Yes" . Then this post is just for you. I have shared some very inspiring Disney princess Character who has a powerful impact on the fan. They taught us a valuable lesson about life. And they have inspired us to be an honourable person.  Can you tell me which Disney princess personality you can relate? Share Which Disney Princess You Are from the list. And let me know in the comment section below.  Read our previous Disney post: Top 10 Disney movies to watch . This Personality List Will Determine Which Disney Princess You Are follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest . Belle Belle! What can I say about her? I mean her first love is a book which points to her insignificant intelligence, amazing vocabulary, active imagination, and an open mind thinking . She is very confident and outspoken in her opinion . She does not have very many friends due to her smarts and being an independent thi...

Top 5 motivational TED talks for introverts

 Dear Readers Quiet people have the loudest mind - Stephan Hawking I am an introvert , and I can say it proudly. I know who I am, and I fully embrace me. So, if you are still confused that you are an introvert or an extrovert then check out my post  Are you an introvert or an extrovert? In today's post, I'm sharing 5 motivational TED talks for introverts .  Make sure you watch the video. Before we start, readers who don't know about The TED talks here is a quick preview: TED is a nonprofit devoted to spreading ideas, usually in the form of short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less). TED began in 1984 as a conference where Technology, Entertainment and Design converged, and today covers almost all topics — from science to business to global issues — in more than 100 languages. Meanwhile, independently run TEDx events help share ideas in communities around the world. - TED Talks Organisation ...

My Inspiration Behind The Card of Queen

 Dear Reader Who says you have to grow up                                                            -  Walt Disney Follow me on  Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube .  Whenever you watch a Disney movie, it will take you to another world of joy. Or maybe to neverland. It will bring joy, happiness, gratefulness and much more. It will refresh your childhood imagination. I am recently watching this TV Series Once Upon A Time . If you haven't watched it yet here is the quick summary (Spoiler Alert): this show is about a princess, umm you are thinking right- Snow White , Whose mother died (The Queen) than his father aka The King married to another woman named Regina , Who will become Th...